Monday, January 16, 2012

Dancing Camels? Horses? Whatever..:D

As all girls do during the DSF... me and my Dubai sister, Fayth, decided to go shopping in Outlet Mall... without the guys.. so Ace and Max stayed home:)

We walked around the mall for a good 3-4 hrs and I bought like a pair of Stella shorts for 40 dirhams:)I think is 70% off.. hahahaha..

Anyway, came across some sort of performance which looks really strange.. I tot is dancing camel but Max says it is a horse... you know.. just like our Lion Dance! Wahahahaha...



I even did a video clip of it for you to enjoy it fully:)



Anyway, I met the 4 musketeers at the outlet mall and apparently, the four guys bought alot more things than we two girls did lor:) So tell me who are the good shoppers??:P

By the way, on a side note that is totally unrelated to this, I had a very strange conversation with my son the other day...

He woke up earlier than usual and was ready for school 15 minutes ahead of time.. amazing achievement! wahahahaha... And so I asked him to sit at the sofa and we started chatting... and I was telling him how I have been having tummy upsets lately and how I was LS-ing early in the morning...

So my son asked me, "Mummy, what did you eat for breakfast?"

"I din eat breakfast... I woke up late yesterday..,."

"What did you eat for lunch?" he persisted...

"Erm.. I forgot..." It took me a while to recall tat I just ate a few biscuits and called it lunch cos I was too tired to cook as we had just came back from Singapore and I was still trying to get used to the different time zone...

When I told Ace later that I had eaten biscuits, my son scolded me lor...

"Mummy, you cannot eat biscuits as lunch.. that is NOT healthy! It is ok to eat some as snacks but you cannot eat them as lunch, ok??"

"OK," and I sheepishly promised to eat proper lunch that day. Remembering my promise, but STILL lazy to cook.. the still tired me drank miso soup with toufu for lunch:)

Hai, what is the world coming to... son scold mother... and the boh gau chap huay scold the sar chap gwee huay....

Previous Post: Dubai Shopping Festival Fireworks

No comments: