Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Chocolate, Coffee, Sushi and Durians!

When we arrived in Singapore, Ace bathed and changed into this shirt.. a few days later, after this shirt is washed and dried and we were due to go out, Ace says he is putting on this shirt again because he misses daddy..

"I am going to wear this shirt because I miss daddy because this shirt got NAVY inside.. and daddy used to be navy.. and also, daddy is the one who bought this t shirt for me.. so whenever I miss daddy, i am going to wear this t shirt again... I like this t shirt!" he declared...

So I let him wear lor:)
Anyway, it was an exciting day because Aunty Lisa who visited us together with Ganma Annie heard we were coming home and decided that he will give us a dinner and durian treat! YUMS!

While I was getting ready, Ace, who has already changed into his going out clothes decided to get creative and started drawing a I LOVE EARWAX comic... the yellow post it notes are all supposed to be earwax in the earwax river.. YEW... and Ace says I MUST post this on his blog so that everyone can see...

Because Ganma Annie knocks off at 5.30pm, we decided to meet up first so tat ganma Annie can spend some time alone with Ace first lah.. I know she misses him to bits..

Ace is so excited.. cos as he does not go to primary school here, he needs an adult EZ link card.. and so he is very happy that he is considered an ADULT now.. wahahaha...


We met up with Ganma Annie and she said that she wanted to go and buy some tissues... and so we went to Guardian Pharmacy together and I saw this picture and made a "Oh!" sound and so Ace asked me why I said that.. I pointed to Vincent's picture and told Ace that that is my friend... "But I havent seen him for a long while.." I added... And Ace said, "Now you can see him here lor!" with a cheeky grin.. indeed.. hahaha:)

This godma Annie hor is one of the godmas who spoil him most lor... she says want to buy him cake to make up for not being able to celebrate birthday together and so I let them go and choose together lah.. I was thinking Ace will choose ONE cake right.. END UP, my son go and choose ALL the chocolate cakes tat Coffee Bean has and the ganma never stop him lor.. it was supposed to be a before dinner quick snack.. but he bought 4 cakes lor.. and godma Annie dun want to eat lor... and I also wanted to save space in my tummy for dinner and durian!

I told Godma Annie next time cannot spoil Ace like tat.. can only let him eat ONE at a time...

And then she said to buy him a drink... my good son go and tell godma tat he wants to drink MOCHA and insisted tat we allow him to drink tat.. and so godma bought MOCHA ice blended for him!


Ace pretend pretend abit when I scolded him for asking godma to buy him so much food!

In the end cannot finish lor.. got to ta pau back lor!

Then Aunty LIsa came and off we went to dinner.. after walking here and there, we ended up at a sushi place! Wah.. Ace dam happy.. all his favourite foods in a single day!

Ace ate his tamago sushi, inari and cold noodles while we adults do our rolls and sashimi.. yums! But cannot eat too much! Must leave space for durian!



Ace is just so busy eating and refuses to look into the camera when I cam whore!

When we finished the meal, I asked Ace to say thank you go Aunty Lisa.. so he walked over to her and said, "Thank you for the dinner Lisa Jie Jie..." and AUnty Lisa was soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! This sweet talker really know how to make women happy.. hahaha

Next stop.. 717 durians!!! This is the handsome boy who open our durians for us... the one with back facing us is pretty Aunty Lisa..


We got a super big and bitter one...

I tried to feed Ace but cos we said it is bitter, he says he dun like it.. but to me, it was creamy and heavenly!

And then Aunty Lisa said she will ask the handsome boy to open a small little sweet one for Ace... and that is Ace after waiting for his xiao tian tian durian to come...

Turned out tat the durian stall guy forgot about this order.. later when we reminded him, he opened a nice, sweet one for us...

And it is equally yummy too!



See, Ace enjoying himself now!:) He looks like some durian advert! hahahahah












And then, it was time to go home.. As Ace was already qute full, we dabao the durian home... so we had to wrap it in many plastic bags and put it inside my bag so that the bus driver wun know tat I brought durian onto the bus:) wahahaha

Anyway, Annie godma says we make a date again to go another durian stall.. I cant wait! I think next time we should SKIP DINNER! Wahahahahahaha....

Previous Post:Launch of Doc Mc Stuffins

No comments: