Monday, July 02, 2012

Vacation In Singapore!

Both Ace and me have been counting down..

Counting down to the day that we will get to see our friends and family in Singapore again.. and also counting down to when we have to say goodbye to Max :(

As we were flying off on Sunday night.. we still had a whole day at home.. This is the balloon puffer fish tat Ms O'Donnell bought for Ace.. but even before he could blow it and show off to his dad.. the puffer fish burst! hahahahah..

So leh, i told him I will help him take pic of it so that he can remember it and then we can throw this away lah..
This is the side view and it is supposed to expand in the tummy when you blow into it..

About two weeks before, I have already been clearing all the food we need to clear off from the fridge before we need to go back to sgp.. so by sunday afternoon, already nothing much left for me to cook... so I took the one and only egg left in the freezer and also the packets of inari skin tat we bought some time back and made inari... Ace said he din want any with eggs so I made some without eggs for him and ate those with eggs myself... Not bad.. i think this inari skin can buy again:)

That is Ace eating his eggless inari..

Finally it was time to go.. we are all packed and Ace is excited to leave... I was a little apprehensive as I had to take care of 7 pieces of lugguage and one little boy all by myself...

Max did not want a tearful farewell and so he just dropped us at the airport, got our trolley for us and waved goodbye....

Alas, it was a long long queue to check in and by the time we finished everything, we only had 25 min left before we had to board the plane.. and Ace says he still wants to go to the lounge to rest and eat a little bit.. so we walked 10 min to the lounge, spent 5 min eating (Ace actually finished his 3 cakes within 2 min!!) And then we had to run all the way back to our gate to board... and we made it just in time!:)

Once we were on board the flight, Ace started to watch tv ... and he watched and watched and watched and watched... and only finally fell asleep at 4plus am singapore time..

Ace says he prefers Emirates flight as the seats are more comfy.. Ace did not sleep very well and after a short while, we already arrived in Singapore so he was all grumpy when he woke.. thankfully, he could keep his pee in all the way till we reached changi airport then he decided to go to toilet...

But when he arrived in Popo's house, the sight of chee cheong fun is too tempting and so he just HAD to eat it! hahaha...



But after the Chee Cheong Fun... he literally just fainted.... After another two hours.. I fainted too:) wahahaha..

When he woke.. he was excited to play with all the toys he hasnt seen in a long while:)

It felt surreal to be in Singapore.. it is so familiar yet so unfamiliar.. and even a familiar sight like my wedding photo seems... well, strange.. to me...

Then of cos must quickly go and visit Yeye and Nai Nai.. so tat night, we went to Yeye's house for supper.. expecting him to come, they prepared Ace's fav jelly:)

I must say though, it has been a long while since I had a chance to feel this sticky.. I had to bath three times in the first day because I was so warm and sticky!

Previous Post:June 2012

No comments: