Thursday, September 06, 2012

Dim Sum In Dubai

We came back to Dubai about a week before school was due to start and so we had some time to get used to life in Dubai again...

Unfortunately for me, the moment I touched down in Dubai, I contracted a bad flu and was sick for most part of the week:(

After many days of rest, I was finally little bit better and  Max suggested that we go check out this dim sum place our friend was talking about in Dubai... As my bestie bought me this pair of hello kitty glasses and asked me why I din wear them, I decided to make good use of them and wear them today ;)

This new place is called Da Shi Dai:) The decor is decent...

That is Ace looking grumpy because his was hungry and waiting for his food...


Clay pot brinjal:)


cai tow kway!:)


Fried bee hoon!

Chee Cheong Fan

Yummy! Pass!

Even the sick me with not so sensitive taste buds also say this is good!:)


The extensive menu...


Now that we are all full.. we are all happy ;) We are definitely coming back again!:)

Got Ace to take a picture for us.. my hubby so cute in this picture.. look like the Hello Kitty's boyfriend, dear daniel:)

Anyway, we needed to buy a shaver cos after a few months of not trimming Ace's hair, Max has sort of forgotten how to do it and so, he made a Bali paddy field out of it again:) wahahaha... so we wanted to buy a shaver to RECTIFY the damage before school starts...

Also, Ace brought way too many sets of toys and books home from Singapore. So we had to buy one more shelf to house them... hahaha:)

Guess what,  Doesn't this shirt look like it is just made for me?:P

But I felt tired rather quickly as I had not quite recovered and was happy when we made our way home. After we charged the shaver, Max helped Ace shape out the uneven parts and tadah! No more padi fields!:)

Previous Post: Meeting Tifanny Again

No comments: