Friday, September 21, 2012

Why Your Spelling So Lousy?

We have been back in Dubai for a few weeks and have been somewhat busy with settling down... It was in my mind that we had better start to call our parents when i received this sms...

When Ace came home from school, I showed him the message... he laughed and said, "Why Yeye's spelling so lousy one.. hahahaha.." And because Nai Nai was spelt correctly, Ace declared that Nai Nai has good spelling and Yeye poor spelling.

I told him though that it is likely that Yeye was the one who did the typing since Nai Nai doesnt understand english at all..

Anyway, I took it as a sign that we definitely MUST call Yeye lor.. cos usually if he sms me, it means he misses his grandson very bad...

So that night, we made a call to Yeye..

The first thing that Ace said was, "Why your spelling so lousy one?" and proceeded to be teacher Ace to teach Yeye how to spell the word "Yeye" and "grandson". But yeye wanted to tease him and asked him "Shouldnt Y-E y-E be YEE YEE?" And Ace got upset.. "YOu don't believe me you go and ask mummy.. " and pushed the phone to me.

I explained to Ace that Yeye was just teasing him and Yeye wants to talk to him.. not to me...

Anyway, after a while Yeye said that they are going to Thailand for a tour the next day lor...

The next day, I got another sms again:)

I showed it to Ace and he said, "Yeye's spelling still very bad.." and giggles.. I told him though that he made improvement already. "Ya, I know, he spelt YEYE correctly.."

Hai, must be tough for Yeye and Nai Nai.. after meeting Ace once a week for two months, now they have to bear with not seeing him one stretch all the way till CNY ;) But if it is any comfort, it is only 5 mths more before we will meet again!:)

PS: Popo. if you are reading this.. when are you at home ah? I was trying to wait for you on MSN during weekends but never see you leh...

Previous Post: I Don't Want Sister

No comments: