Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hanging Out With Miss Clifford


The other day, Ace come home from school and said excitedly to me that a teacher in his school is also a Liverpool fan. He said that her name is Ms Clifford and that she is rather young and that she teaches the Year 4s. (I found out later she is head of educational services in the school)

A few days later, he was telling me about school and then he started to go Ms Clifford said this, Ms Clifford said that.. and I was a little confused. Because usually in his school, if a teacher is not your form teacher, you don't really have much of a chance to talk to them and so I asked Ace when and how did he manage to get so many chances to speak to Ms Clifford since she is not his class teacher..

My son's reply?

"Oh, we hangout during playtime.."

Wahahahahahahhahaahahaha.. my son is good lor.. can HANG OUT with a teacher in school during playtime...

So I asked him what they talk about when they hang out and who else hangs out together with them.

He says that his other friend Damien hangs out with them too and they usually talk about when is the next liverpool match, what is liverpool's score... And they even discussed at length about what could be the possible reason that Ms Roberts, Ace's class teacher is not back in school yet (Both of them think she might have caught something and fallen sick).

And then he told me that Damien loves to hug Ms Clifford. "Do you hug her too?" I asked her. "Nope, I don't, I just like to talk to her. But there was one time that when Damien hugged her, his hands accidentally moved down to her butt... and Damien went "oopsy!" "

"And what did you do or say?" I asked him.

"I just laugh at them lor.." said Ace with a cheeky grin. Hahahaha...

PS: Since we are talking about  what is happening in school, our neighbour's younger daughter, A, has started school with Ace and J. So the other day when we were chatting, Ace said to me.. "J is such a poor thing. A is always quarreling with her. The other day, they were in the school bus and they were quarrelling over who gets to be their mummy's Sweety Pie and who gets to be Bunny Pie. And A kept insisting that she is Sweety Pie and when J said finally, "Ok, let's both of Sweety Pie," she still insisted that only she can be sweety pie... so poor thing J.. to have a sister like A who always quarrels with her.. at home also like tat.. in school also like that.. " Wahahahaha.. I told Ace tat A is in the age where she is starting to learn to share and be less self centered. So as big gor gor and jie jie, both himself and J will have to teach A and guide her along with patience.

"Anyway, some people like to quarrel..so maybe they enjoy it.. just like you also like to 顶嘴with me.. hahahaha.. If the quarrel is between them sisters, let them settle it themselves."

PPS: On another note, here is another little story about Ace and A. A few days later after this, Ace came home looking grumpy. "I am so angry with A.." he exclaimed... When I asked him what happened, he said angrily, "When I was playing with my friends, she asked them to go away. Now they think that she is my girlfriend! Humph!" Wahahahahaha.....

"Well, what to do," I told him... "You are so popular!" Anyway, I think she is quite fond of him lah.. cos everytime she sees me, she will ask me, "Where is kuya Ace?" (I think kuya means something like 'brother') and if I ask her about her new school, she will proudly tell me, "I go school with Kuya Ace now.." instead of using her own sister, J, in the example.. wahahaha;)

Previous Post: The Importance of Your Attention

No comments: