Saturday, November 10, 2012

Boy Vs Curry

Every once in a while,we will chance on Man Vs Food on the free to air tv here in Dubai and we will usually choose to watch it because it simply amazes us how a person can gorge and eat like that!

The other day, I was trying to get rid of the stash of premixes that I have in the cupboard and so I made some egg masala .. I made Ace's share cos he always says that he wants to try...

And so I gave him little bit of the masala...

Inspired by Man Vs Food, my son declared that he is going to do BOY VS CURRY today... wahahahaha...

That is him posing for a shot for the BOY VS CURRY series of photos..

Then he asked me to pause for a while because he wanted to go and get a cup of water. His reasoning was that Man Vs Food also always has  a cup of water on standby...



But all pose only lah.. the egg masala was too spicy for him...

Anyway, it tasted quite bad.. it had a bitter taste and was very spicy and so i threw away the rest of the premix. Bleah.. no more Eastern Brand Egg Masala premix for me...

PS: Since we are on the topic of food.. here are some of my more interesting experiments...

 Jap curry with potatoes, carrots, onions and mushroom... egg underneath with rice.. its heavenly!:)

 Cream cheese popsicle!:) Very nice lor!:) Ace requested for more...

 Cheese chiffon cake.. I baked too small a portion so it ended up more like cheese biscuits.. Max was not very keen on this but I would like to try a larger portion again...



And of cos.. my weekly must.. salty duck rice.. tat Max did not have a chance to eat this week cos he was working till 12 midnight on the day I cooked it for dinner...

Previous Post:Pro- Sushi At Uncle Ryo's

No comments: