Tuesday, November 06, 2012

I like Your Hair To Be Long

I have had long hair ever since  I got to know hubby.. so he has never really seen me with short hair.. about two months back, I finally decided to snip snip my hair short..

But hair grow fast leh.. now, it is of a sort of long not long, short not short length.. so I got irritated... Very much wanted to snip it short again... so I told Ace I am going to cut my hair myself (since I dun have a chance to go to the stylist here).

"Don't want.. I don't like... I like the old you.. I like you with long hair.. you prettier with long hair..." whined Ace.

I think hor, my son forgot his place for a second so I reminded him.. "Ace, I am your mother and you are my son. Even my father, mother or my husband don't tell me how long or short they want my hair to be because I am already 35 years old! What is more, you are my son... "

"Orh..." so he meekly kept quiet after tat:)

I snipped my hair in the end.. all by myself.. but max says the V shape hair tat I had was nicer.. but of cos. tat one is by Master Leslie Peng leh... Max says he will help me do the V shape when my hair grows long... I dunno can trust him or not.. wahahaha:)

PS: I think winter very dry so my hair strange strange.. I think need to blow dry after I wash cos if not I look like mushroom head! Sigh... have to LUN till I go back to Singapore and get the Master to help me again...

Previous Post: What Is Their Problem Man?!

No comments: