Monday, March 24, 2014

Art Dubai 2014- Part 3

Part 3! ;)



I like this one.. so pretty...



Guess what is this one called? Well, actually it is about travelling to different countries :)




Made out of candles...

Matchstick art!








Hahaha.. there were times when I did feel how good it is if i can take my nose out... like this:)


Space mummy and space baby?





From far, I thought this is a photo...


Prehistoric phone, anyone?




Making art by turning the bids round and round...

Love this pocket clock.. hahaha... tat is not cloth, mind you.. that is hard wall!

This is a flag made out of USD and some other currency...




This one is the clever use of mirrors to make it seem like there is a never ending tunnel inside..






How they combined the ceramic and wood so seamlessly man...

The heat rotates something so music can be played i think..

Guess what this is made of...

Is made of beads lor...



Cam you see the words?


Dun ask me what this photo means.. i also dunno..








This is made of paper and pins..

This is what it looks like up close..


Hand cut paper lace, anyone?








This is a cube made entirely up of small circles of pink paper. I dunno how they stacked it up like tat...


























Anyway, hor, my son after 2 seconds disappeared liao.. He apparently said just that he will not get lost, he will stick to F. Cos I told him before he can only follow F and WL when in Dubai.. dun anyone say is your parents friend and you follow...

So leh, he followed F, cos he told her, as long as he follows ONE person, he will not get lost. I said he can follow me and he retorted, "But you are so slow." hahahaha...

And then halfway he said need to go toilet, so F brought him to toilet.. and then when she wanted to come back in, she saw C, and C say bring Ace go and buy food to eat.. hahahaha.. in the end, out of the so many things he can choose from to buy. (cos C say give him treat), he chose cotton candy.. I told C probably cos I will NEVER buy him that... but Ace insisted becos he din want C to spend so much money and ice cream cost 20 dhs and cotton candy only 15... wahahaha...


Then we decided to move on to another part of the building to view more pieces. Check out those brochures.. our good friend go and talk to artist and collect alot of brochures lor.. bring home also throw on the sofa.. sigh...







This series is they are all painting this same person...



This version reminds me of Marge Simpson!:)


白马王子?

And that is the end of our very interesting trip  to Art Dubai. I think if I am here next year, I will still want to visit :)

Previous Post: Art Dubai 2014- Part 2

No comments: