Friday, March 28, 2014

Sausage Lips Ace

Ace has developed not just a tolerance for spicy foods but also a penchant for them.

He actually likes to eat Gobi Manchurian because it is slightly spicy... and actually pouts when I tell him something is too spicy for him and dun want to add more chilli to it.. hahahaa..

BUt leh, his tolerance for spicyness I think is still lower than mine... so I think I give rather good advice:) But leh, also i think it depends on the food.. if it is something he really likes to eat, even super spicy he will tahan and still eat lah...

So over time, his tolerance has slowly improved.. such that he has beocme more adventurous...

The other day, I made some noodles for him and he ran to the fridge, took out this chilli and said, "Chilli warrior!"



And went on to put a huge blob of the chilli into his noodles...

Wahahahaa... Now, if you are a chilli lover, you will know this brand of chilli is very power one... even I dun eat one.. cos is super spicy...

In the end, Ace had such a hard time finishing his noodles because his mantra is "If Daddy can do it, so can I!"

He did finish the noodles in the end.. BUT he also developed sausage lips for a while.. wahahahahaha :)

I told him, "kiang doh hor.. mai geh kiang.." wahahaha.. But thumbs up for persevering and challenging himself:) wahaha...

Previous Post: X Needs To Grow Up Man

No comments: