Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me! ;)

This year's birthday was extra meaningful:) hahaha..

The only mei zhong bu zu is that my hubby is not back to celebrate with me...

Woke up bright and early that day and first task of the day was actually to go and baby sit my grandma...

My grandma's helper had to go marketing and so I had to help baby sit lor. Before she left, I asked what I should do if grandma wants to go toilet and she said no worries cos Grandma is wearing diapers.

It was quite an experience to babysit my grandma.. I haven't been around much in the past few years and everytime I came home, she seems to have deteriorated in health and in her mental faculties as well.

When I arrived, I told her who I am and tried to chat with her.. She looked tired and I asked her if she wanted to sleep or rest but she kept telling me that her room is very crowded and there is no bed for her. I told my mum later heng now is no longer 7th month.. hahaha.. my dad says probably her memory is at the place where they used to stay and rent bunks before they came over to Singapore.

I feel a little sad to see my grandma struggling with words sometimes but I am glad I have a chance to be by her side.

And then suddenly, she said ok she wants to sleep but when I brought her to her bed, she said she wanted to go to the toilet.. wah, sweat. I was thinking.. oh dear, what should I do now and how should I help her... thankfully, she walked over to the toilet and forgot that she said she wanted to go toilet and walked out into the living room again..



When her helper came home, I had to rush back and this time be in service of my other grandmother:) hahahaa.. I promised to bring my grandma to the bank to help her settle some of her errand...

And so, I spent most of my day running errands for my grandmas but I felt very happy :)

In the evening, I got to celebrate once at home (cos my sis bought a cake but we din take photos cos everyone dressed very lok kok.. hahaha...) and once more with my in laws...



Again, it looks like Ace's birthday :) wahahaha



Wahaha.. candid SADAKO shot cos I was trying to look up into the camera:)



While Max was not around, he did send me some flowers lah... nice boh:)




Only thing hor.. is that...

PS:
Until now in October, my ah lau still havent had a chance to bring me out for 1 to 1 celebration yet:) wahahahahahaa... I asked him to bring me out and he said.. "But already October now! We celebrate something else lah.. " But we got nothing else to celebrate until Feb leh:) wahahahaaha...

Previous Post: Birthday Celebration WIth Godma Annie

No comments: