Sunday, August 03, 2014

Meeting P

When Godma K heard we were back, she promptly asked if we wanted to meet up and because while Max was serving his notice, he was given almost two weeks of leave to come back to Singapore to settle some stuff, we could finally all met together!:)

The last time I met my goddaughter P, I was told she is in princess mode. Hahahaha.. she loves everything princess! So leh, when we saw this set in the stores, cannot resist.. have to buy for her!:) wahahahaha


Princess P pretty or not?:P hahaha

During dinner, Ace got hold of Gandie's camera and started shooting away...




After dinner, we went walk walk and I am happy to see that the kids are still happy to walk together and see each other:)

Ace also bought a trashpack and a loomband as birthday present. Godma even gave him a set of encyclopedias in chinese!:) wahahaha

Cannot tahan this boy... asked him to just buy the loomband... ngeh ngeh want to buy that useless Trash Pack toy because it is a series 5 or 6 and is latest series. I told him if he wanted to buy the Trash Pack, I will not buy the loomband for him. He has to pay for it himself. Sigh... In the end, after lots of eee ee orh orh... Godma say ok, buy him a cheap loomband and a trashpack.. best of both worlds...

PS: I met up with P again two weeks later and I was wearing a long dress. She was wearing her princess FROZEN dress and told me that I am very beautiful and that I looked like a mermaid in my long dress and even later, she told me she is going to buy a FROZEN dress for me so that I can be one of the princess inside :) Sweet!:) I love my god daughter!:) hahhaaha...

Previous Post: Tian Mi Mi With Max

No comments: