Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Nezha Looks Like Me?

I was outside the other day and when I returned home, Ace told me that Nezha in that Channel 8 show looks like me when dressed up as a woman.

I was like.. HUH?

So the next day, I sat down in front of the TV with my phone.. and waited for Nezha to appear so that I can take a picture...

Look like me meh?

My mum insists look like me very much.. and says must be look like me becos even Ace also says so.. hahahaha...

This made me wonder... if that is the case hor, then since Ace looks like me... does it mean that when my son grows up, he will look like this actor?

So I decided to go find some "normal" pics of this actor..



Hahahaa...  will Ace look like this when he grows up?

Actually, many times when I walk on the streets and see young men, I will wonder.. when my son grows up and becomes this age, how will he look like? What sort of hairstyle will he like? How will he dress? Will he be like his dad? Will he have his own style?

What do you think?



No comments: