Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I Want To Bring Food To School


More updates about Ace's sense of "budget consciousness" ... Hahahaha

The other day, Ace asked if for the next week, he could bring food to school everyday so that he can save money.

I thought.. "Wah, 我的儿终于开窍了!" And was rather happy.

But turns out leh, I was happy too early...

On Thursday, I had to pick Ace up from school because he had an excursion and while we were on our way home, he was chatting with me and showing all the goodies that he bought from school.

And not just that... for the past few days, he has been coming home with one or two toys everyday. I did not want to say anything but at this point, I asked him.. how much does he have left.

It was a thursday and not even friday yet and our good friend only had $0.50 left!!

Wah lau eh..

I told him I am not going to pack lunch for him anymore. I mean, what is the point, right? I never pack lunch for him, on a thursday, he had $2.50 left. I pack for him, he had less left! Then why should I pack for him if his purpose is to any how spend his money?

And then leh, he said he was sorry and the next time he asked me to pack lunch for him, he left his wallet at home so that he definitely will not spend the money...

Ok lah.. i console myself. At least there is some sort of "improvement" in his self control:) hahaha

Previous Post: Together In To-Gather Cafe

No comments: