Saturday, August 02, 2014

Tian Mi Mi With Max

Many were probably surprised when we suddenly announced that we were coming home.

That is because the process from the time Max was offered a job in SGP.. to the time he decided to accept the job.. to the time he tendered... to the time he was finally back for good with us was a long and drawn out process because he had a 3 month notice period to serve...

In between the nego for a shorter notice period, he told his bosses he needed to be back to settle us down.. cos we had to find a new place to stay etc... His boss was non-comittal about when they can release him but told him he can take a week off to return to sgp to settle things..


And so, we finally have a chance to go part tor and gai gai again!:) woohoo!

Had to attend a Lions Club Meeting and since we had time, we went out earlier to buy me a new wallet:) hee hee.. I atteneded a workshop about money and was told we need to treat our money with  respect and I decided I shouldn't let my money stay inside the falling apart wallet :) hahaha



And we had a great time with our Lions Club members:) So long never meet them lor ;)



After that, we went clubbing with another group of friends... the famous Dubai Wet Gang.. hahaha :)





Turns out that this group of dubai friends who gather often for drinks have all left Dubai by now and also happens so that everyone was in Singapore that day. So leh,  met up for happy time:)

Then a few days later, Max had another gathering with another group of friends and we were quite lucky.. cos he had to go out first and so I met him there. I got a little lost and when I asked him to come and fetch me, we were lucky to see fireworks cos it was NDP rehearsal day..




But well, me and Max also see fireworks until we super sian liao :) wahahahahahaaha.... past three years we twice a year will get DAILY / WEEKLY fireworks near our place for a month..


One of our friends suggested that we head off later to a Thai disco.. because I have never been to one before, so go and see see look look lor:)

WHen I was there, it was a very new experience for me..

Firstly, on the stage hor, there will be people performing. They will sing and dance and then there are two aunties that will bring flowers around. You pay money to buy the flowers and hang it around the singers you like to support them. That is called DIAO HUAY.. I know of this but have never seen it before:) wahahaha..the biggest surprise to me was that the male singers got more flowers than the female singers! ;)

Also, the female singers like to wear neon coloured clothes that glowed in the dark..

And then other than that, there are alot of those PR girls. Our group is made of of guys and girls mah... strangely, the girl will come and talk to me and our other female friend. And she will take care of our table and do drinks like pouring drinks for you, make small talk with you...

My friend told me.. they do this so that you will buy shots from them and that is their only source of income. Apparently they have quota one. If they hit quota then they will be paid for that day.

The girl that came to talk to us was tall, lanky, slim.. with straight, long hair and was polite and attentive. Hahaha.. me and Max were discussing about whether she is considered pretty and conclusion is.. when you have had that many drinks.. everyone looks good!:) wahahaha

Only thing was that I did not quite enjoy to the fullest since I was nursing a slight flu.

But also good that i had flu lah. I could tell Max already drank TOO MUCH:) so i kept using tat as an excuse to ask him to go home:) haha

Previous Post:

No comments: