Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Together In To-Gather Cafe

While we were in Dubai, I was told that there is a new cafe that opened near our new place and that the food is not too bad:)

So leh, when I came back this time, I made it a point to go with one of my friends.. somehow, I remembered that there are quite a number of vegeterian choices and so I suggested that Max and Ace go with me on another occasion.

But leh, turns out that I remembered wrongly lor.

There were very few, if not.. NO vegetarian options at all lor. Alamak...  where got so jia lat de cafe or restaurant one? Even when we asked if they can make vegeterian food for us, they initially say cannot and then  yee yee orh orh so long then finally say they can do scrambled eggs and a mushroom spaghetti for us..

First time I go to a food place that say cannot do vegeterian food lor..


Anyway, the food was so so lah.. the scrambled egg has some wierd taste inside... i dunno wat.. it is like they added celery water or wat into the egg.. so while Ace was initially happy to see his dish.. he eat until very xin ku then finish as he hates celery..


But the chicken chop i ordered was not too bad lah. It reminded me actually of the chicken chop we used to eat at the Bizad Canteen during uni time:)

Max said his mushroom spagh also nothing to shout about...

But I read the dessert was good so I was banking on it to make Max and Ace change their bad impression about this place.. after all, I was the one who suggested this place and i felt bad they did not enjoy the meal as much as I did..

We ordered the chocolate lava cake and a slice of cheesecake.. chocolate lava cake was good but cheesecake was well.. so so onli leh..

So.. too bad. Even though we live nearby.. I dun think we will go there very often lah... unless they come up with more vegeterian options in the near future:)

Previous Post: Nezha Looks Like Me?

No comments: