Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ace Learns To SHIT!

At least one good thing came out of Ace being away from us for 3 days. Under the teachings of my sis and mum, Ace has learnt to SHIT. Hahaha..

My mum taught Ace that if she put a diaper under him and said, “Mmm mmm..” then he will shit. She repeated it and then he has learnt how to do it so well that when my sister was making fun of him by saying, “Mmm mmm..”

He really squeezed one piece of shit out! Such a clever baby, isn't he?

Postscript: I wrote these some days ago. Today, I 'mmm' him for 5 min but no 'action', so i bathed him. Grandma came and 'mmm' him for another 5 min but no action, so grandma changed diapers for him. Within 10 min, he pursed his lips into an M shape and started becoming very quiet and looking very guilty.. Tada! Shit! Sigh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog and think it’s great. My blog, Back Pain Relief blog, covers Back Pain Relief related stuff. If you have a minute check it out and give me your opinion:-)

Clatzz said...

u must have that kek sai look wen u mmm him then will work...