Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ace Learns To Sayang Mummy

Today when I breastfed Ace in the morning, I noticed a new phenomenon.

As a newborn, whenever I fed him, his hands will be clenched and by his sides or resting on his tummy.

Then as he grew up, he started to change his behavior.

I read somewhere that newborns do not think of their legs and hands as part of themselves. Only when they grow up do the gradually realize that their hands and legs are part of their body, afte which they will try to make use of it.

By the time he was 1.5 months old, he started to rest his hand on my breast or the ‘ridge’ between my breasts. (Haha, once and again confirming that he is not GAY!!)

Now at almost 2.5 months, he has started a new stunt.

Since the morning feeding, he has taken to moving his hands and roving his hands all over my breasts. It was as if he was using his hands to mark his territory.

“Hey, this is mine!”says Ace.

Daddy claims otherwise though.

“Hey, little buddy, this is MINE! If not, you wouldn't be born!”

Hiaks.

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

ace so hao se...

<*ANGEL*> said...

tat's nan ren ben se... hahahaha