Friday, September 02, 2005

What Marks True Financial Freedom

On Monday (my birthday), hubby brought me out shopping. We went to Takashimaya and since we had nothing better to do, we decided to just walk around aimlessly.

As it was a Monday, there were not many people walking around.It seemed to me that we seem to be the only ones with strollers and it feels good to be the odd one out.

As the afternoon got later, we started to see quite a few strollers around. The strollers were strolling in and out of Taka and all the branded shops like LV, Gucci, Fendi alongside the beautifully made up taitai mummies and their maids (who were of course the ones pushing the strollers and carrying the baby bags.)

I was suddenly hit with a realization that if I were rich, this would be the kind of life I would be leading.

“Wah… that’s life man!” most people would exclaim.

But I don’t want to be rich! I want to be financially free! (Why do you think I got into the network marketing business in the first place??)

Should me and hubby be financially free, walking around in shopping malls with our baby on a weekday would be something we can do EVERY SINGLE DAY IF WE FELT LIKE IT.

For a moment, I felt superior to the rich taitais because so what if they have maid to carry things and babies around? I have hubby to do that for me and with me. Isn’t that even better?!

I aspire to work harder in my biz and achieve financial freedom faster man!

PS: For concerned friends who want to know how I am doing in my business, thank you very much. We are doing fine ;) As an expansion of our network marketing business (as part of the multi-dimensional marketing platform offered by our company), our own café will be starting soon at Niel Road. Do come and support support when we start operations. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi <*ANGEL*>,
I was looking for people who have the same interest with me but in the process I found your nice this post blog here. Well done!
Anyway, if you get time come visit my smart investment site. I am benefiting from it and I feel obligated to share it with everybody.
Warm regards.

Anonymous said...

Hi <*ANGEL*>,
I was looking for people who have the same interest with me but in the process I found your nice this post blog here. Well done!
Anyway, if you get time come visit my smart investment site. I am benefiting from it and I feel obligated to share it with everybody.
Warm regards.