Monday, September 05, 2005

Kung Fu Legs

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named little red riding hood.

One day, she went to visit her favourite baby called Ace.
When she saw Ace, she was really surprised. She only met him like a month ago but it seemed that he had already grown so much.

“Baby Ace, what big, strong legs and big feet you have!” exclaimed Little Red Riding Hood (LRRH).

“Well the better to kick you…” said Ace with a smile and a wink…

”Just joking lah.. I have been practicing the kung fu of kicking at things for the past one month.. that is why my legs have grown big. In fact, they now look so juicy that mummy says she has huge urge to bite into it even though she is vegetarian.”

“But why do you need such strong, kung fu legs for?” asked LRRH.

“Well, firstly, I used my legs to indicate my hunger. The higher they go, the more hungry I am…”
“And because I am such a hungry baby, I am in constant need for more milk. My legs are also useful for kicking mummy’s breast so that I can massage them and increase milk supply..”

“And when mummy holds me under my armpits, I can now stand up for like 3 seconds before squatting down. Ain’t I a clever 2.5 month-old?” Ace positively beamed.

“Oh yes you certainly are!” exclaimed LRRH. “So what other stunts can you do with your legs?”she asked.

“Well, my legs are also important for the fulfillment of my current life mission: to kick away my blanket when daddy and mummy wrap it around me whenever I am in the stroller.”

“My highest record is 2 minutes for the blanket to drop completely to the floor!” says Ace proudly.

"Wah, you wanna go Hollywood and fight with Jackie Chan for his ricebowl?" asked LRRH.

"Well, been there, done that!" replied Ace.

"Well, you certainly are a very outstanding baby.." commented LRRH with utmost admiration shimmering in her eyes...

"Of course, my ah gong's zhong (seed)very good ok!"

5 comments:

Clatzz said...

ya lahz... ace tried his kungfu legs on me before...

sometimes he oso has tie sha zhang...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hhaha.. where got tie sha zhang? his fists are always clenched?

Clatzz said...

ye ye zhong oso good okie... :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

Not ye ye.. but wai gong lah.. kuku!

Ya ya... if not how come we so clever, so pretty rite?:)

Clatzz said...

opps... i blurr liao lahz... cos we call one yeye and the other ah gong mah...

anyway, PENG zhong is GOOD ah... muahaha...