Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Happy Birthday Max Papa!

Baby Ace is ecstatic today.

It is after all his father's birthday.

Today, he woke up at around 9am in the morning and started his baby talk. He was in a good mood and was talking VERY LOUDLY to himself (just like he did the other day at 3am in the night!)

He suddenly paused for a while and then as he got louder and louder by 9.30am, i sensed that there was something wrong.

Silence usually means POOP. Just take yesterday night when we brought him to the library for example. He was unusually quiet and he kept having that very guilty look on his face. And when daddy smelled his 'durian'... "Bah, mummy, I think he pooped!"

We ended up having to change his diapers at the back of the car under dim light emitting from Daddy's handphone. (I think I am quite good at changing diapers now.. when i checked under normal lighting later, i found that I did quite a good job of cleaning his ass! hahahah...)

Anywayz, he did poop again. He always smiles when he poops and I think he associates this to happiness. Hahaha.. I guess he is in a good mood cause last night, his ah gong and ah ma played with him merrily when we went home for supper cum birthday celebration for the two of us.

I then put him on the rubber mat and told him that I was going to bath him. I went about with preparing the water while he talked to himself on the mat and when I came back 5 minutes later, he had managed to turn himself 90 degrees to the left!

Maybe that is his birthday celebration for daddy.



Happy birthday, daddy!

2 comments:

Monky said...

hihi...
Baby Ace is really cute.....

<*ANGEL*> said...

But of cos! see whose son.. hahahahahaa.. *buay pai seh* :)