Saturday, September 03, 2005

Are You Reading My Blog?

Are you reading my blog? If you are, kindly add a comment somewhere and let me know.

My blogs are usually painstakingly written when baby Ace is asleep or typed out using one hand while I feed him with the other.

And after so much effort, it seems like no one is reading.

So far, I only know that Clari (my sister) and Power are reading my blog on a regular basis. (Thanks, girls for your undying support!) They read it so regularly that they complain to me if I do not blog for more than 2 days.

Some others who read my blog now and then are Joven (who keeps telling me about how much he enjoyed the peice about "zhong"), hubby Max, Geok Hui, Linda, Christine and Soo May. But maybe they are shy, you won’t see traces of them anywhere ;)

I was told by someone that I made motherhood sound so fun that she wanted to rush out and have her own baby. Someone else even suggested that the Singapore government give pay me to write more pro-baby blogs in addition to giving out baby bonus to encourage Singaporean women to give birth to more babies! Haha...

Yet, mostly, it seems like no one is appreciating my efforts.

Hubby often scolds me for spending too much time blogging. I have to justify it somehow right? ;)

But how can I justify when my counter only shows like 12 views a day.. out of which I think one quarter of them are the result of me checking on my blog?

Anyway, I have just submitted my blog to various blog directories in secret hope that someone will fine arces of diamonds in the little pieces of my life that I write about .

Keepings my fingers crossed that I will see more people viewing my blog….

So if you are reading, drop me a line. All forms of suggestions, encouragement are welcomed ;)

5 comments:

Clatzz said...

aline...

a line...

line...

dats 3 lines...

Clatzz said...

wow... even i oso never dream of ace before sial...

someone biological clock ticking si bo??

wahahaha... :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

wah lau, clari dam bloody boh liao:P

PPG, i think ur is REALLY ticking...hahahaha

Clatzz said...

tick tock... tick tock...

dong... dong... dong...

Anonymous said...

haha tink u shld nt worry abt nobody reading ur blogs cos fr as far as i noe, u've me,zhenyuan & wanyuan constantly checking out ur blogs whenever we r free. The latters do so (i suspect) cos they r "targeting" Ace, the handsome little boy ;)

Gosh..dun start the biological clock ticking thing..hehe tink im getting there as well..lol

Keep up the good work of maintaining ur blog ya =)