Monday, November 24, 2008

Weddings Are Fun

Well, perhaps to Ace, weddings are really fun :)

He really had a great time and Linda and Yixing's wedding that day...

But that is the last time we will bring him to a wedding this year I think... Because he simply cannot sit still and is so picky about what he eats now... Max almost died trying to think of new ways to entertain him so that he will stay at ONE SPOT.

And then.. the funny thing is I met my long lost primary school classmate that day.. and she brought along two girls.. without me saying anything, he just went up to them and told them, "Hello, 美女!"

And then later, I met Xiao Feng and Tiffany, my long lost sunflower sister... who also has a little girl with her and Ace just gamely played with her and tried to hug and kiss her! :)

Everyone says he must have picked this up from Daddy and will turn out to be a great cassanova when he grows up.. hahaha ;)


Previous Post: You Fold Your Clothes, I Fold Mine

No comments: