Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Where's My Clock?

Zhen Popo bought a new alarm clock the other day...

Well, this alarm clock really brought me much distress... Because it rings very loudly and it's ring tone is a very digital ringtone that takes after the song "It's A Small World After All" and it is like so loud the speaker isn't handling the song very well so it sounds a little distorted...

Anyway, I know of the existence of this clock because I was woken up a few times by it early in the morning at 5.30AM!

Perhaps my son sensed my irritation at the clock and so decided to do SOMETHING about it.. HAHAHA...

One day, when Zhen Popo came home, she just could not find the clock no matter where she looked.... On top of her bed, under her bed, on the right, on the left. She looked for it one time, two times, three times...

At last, she was hit by a stroke of brilliance and she asked Ace, "你有没有看到我的Clock?"

Ace smiled sweetly at her and told her.. "In the box!"
So she took out the box that the clock came in and found the clock INSIDE.

"How come he put this in huh? When he put this in? This box was at the top of the cupboard, how come he has access to it ah?" Zhen Popo ask me.

"I dunno..." I replied as I tried to wipe of the smile off my face cos I found it really amusing.

Later, when Waipo came home, she told us that the other day, Ace pointed to that box and asked her what it is... so she took it off the shelf to let him touch and feel and told him that that is the box for the clock. She even demo by putting the clock in... Maybe that is why Ace feels that the clock SHOULD be kept in the box.. hahahaha

Previous Post: Ace's School Concert

No comments: