Thursday, November 06, 2008

Why You Follow Me?!

This took place while I was still staying in Popo's house when Daddy was away...

It was quite a warm night and I was feeling really tired.

In Waipo's house, I share a king sized bed with Ace.

I was sleeping happily when my good son came and literally STICK to me such that the whole of his back touched my body.

Feeling warm, I moved my body to the other end of the bed... and Ace followed.

I moved back to my original position and Ace followed.

Just to test out if he is following my on purpose, I shifted my postition around left to right, right to left for another 4 or 5 times and every single time, he would follow me and stick his body next to mine...

"Ace, why you keep following me ah?" I asked him.

"Because I like you lor.." he said.

Well, what can I say to a splendid answer like that?:P I surrendered and told him, "OK lor, let you follow and stick to me lor. Come, let me hug hug you..." And I put my arms around his tummy.... and within 2 mins, he was fast asleep!

I guess he was kind of seeking love, attention and comfort.. so cute :)

Previous Post: Where's my clock?

No comments: