Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Want Big Big Mei Mei


The other day, Ace was sitting beside me and he was telling me that his tummy was very big because he ate alot of things.

So I asked him, "Is Mummy's tummy big as well?" "Yes!"

"What is inside?"

"It's a baby!"

"Who is this baby?"

"It is me! It is Ace. Ace is a baby!"

And then Ace giggled.

Then out of nowhere, he continued. "Mummy, I like meimei you know.... I like small small mei mei..."

And then to my utmost surprise, he continued, "Mama, 你去生一个妹妹lei.. I want big big mei mei... I want big big baby mei mei..."

"Why you want mummy to 生一个妹妹?" I asked him.

"Because I like many many friends..."

Hahaha.... Ace, I hope your wish comes true too...

The other day we were at a party and my friend, Sally told me that if your child's 'zeng' on the head is central, the next baby will be the same sex. If it is off the center, then it will be a diff sex. Based on this, she says my next child will be a girl.. :)

Okie, next child, do you hear.. your gorgor and definitely your papa and mama welcomes you to this family. Come quick leh.... I think getting pregnant will be the best xmas and new year present for me...

Previous Post: I Will Marry Xu Ai


No comments: