Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Want Xmas Present

The other day, Ace was talking to Ah Yee via msn... and then out of nowhere, he told Ah Yee, "Ah Yee, I want a xmas present!"



I was quite shocked...



Ah Yee then asked him what present he wanted and he gave it a long long thought...



"Do you want Fibrena?" Ah Yee teased him.



"I don't want, I don't want... I want toys...." he said.



And in the end, after lots of thinking, he decided that he wanted Ah Yee to buy him "aeroplane toys.."



"Ok, Ah Yee will go and find and see if there are any aeroplane toys for you, ok?" promised Ah Yee.



"Yeah yeah yeah.. I got present! I got toys! Yeah Yeah yeah!" he cheered.



It's really nice to see someone so enthusiastic about something... I think when we are grown up, unlike children, we rarely remember to cheer over the smallest joys that we experience... Instead, most people invest time in mopping over the pains that they are suffering from.



Thanks, Ace. I learnt a good lesson here :)

PS: Yday, Ace told me "You know I got big big big big big big love...?" And I din know wat he was talking about... and then.. ask him this and that he just said he got big big big big love..

Finally he said, "I got big big love for Ah Yee.. I give big big hug to Ah Yee lor..." I asked him why and he said.. "Cos she buy present for me.. she buy aeroplane toy for me...."

"Where is the present?" I asked him..

"It is not here yet.. must drive then it will come...." he said.

I think will be very tough for Ah Yee not to buy him anything when she reads this.. hahaha....

Previous Post: Gingerbread Girl

No comments: