Saturday, May 29, 2010

Is It August Tommorrow?



The other day, when i was fetching Ace home from school, out of nowhere, he started an interesting conversation with me....


Ace: Mummy, is tomorrow August?

Me: No, Ace... August is very far away... Tommorrow is only May.
Ace: so far away? so sad.. daddy only back in august... and it is so far away and i never see him for so long
Me: Well, i disucssing with daddy and see if we can visit him for a week or so in july or something...
Ace: How about we visit daddy for many many many weeks.. because i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove dubai
Me: Why do you love dubai? (half expecting him to say Tom and Jerry)
Ace: Because I love lor?
Me: I know you love.. why you love?
Ace: Because it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful!
Me; But dubai dun have alot of food for vegeterians.. you will have to eat roti prata everyday.. you ok or not?
Ace: Ya, I ok.. I will not complain
Ace: really.. i will not complain.. and then everyday I will say (clenches his fist and raise up in the air like when we do 'rugby game' during SCS) " I want to eat prata! i want to eat prata! I want to eat prata!"

Hahahahahaa..*PENGZ* lor!

Max asked me where Ace learnt this from.. I also dunno.. I guess he is just starting to be able to express more of what he thinks lah...

Ace is just so hilarious and cute...

Previous Post: Crybaby Mummy

No comments: