Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Master of Persuasion At Work Again











Master of persuasion is at work again!

The other day, Ace was pretending to be a fire man and playing fireman game using Popo's belt, his toy hanmer (to break open the windows), toy ruler (to measure the fire.. according to him)...

Seeing that he is so enthusiastic about the game, Popo told him,"I know how to make a fireman's hat. When I am free, I will make one for you."

So at night, before he went to sleep that day, he went to Popo's room to chat with her.. and then he asked her... "Popo, what day is tomorrow? Tomorrow is sunday right? Tomorrow you never go meeting right? Tomorrow you dun have to work right? Tomorrow you have nothing right? Tomorrow you are free right? Then tommorrow can you make the fireman's hat for me?"

Early next morning, he woke up and asked Popo, " I thought you said you are going to make fireman's hat for me?" and so they started making the hat together... And so Ace spent many good fun hours playing with a belt (fireman's belt or hose, depending on his mood), a hammer (so that can break open the window), a ruler (to measure the fire... I dunno why firemen need to measure fire) and his fireman's hat and fire truck... funny thing is after that, he even asked for a eye protector for the fireman and so my mum made some sort of specs for him...

Anyway, Ace has a darn good memory also lor.. for some unknown reason.. he just suddenly wanted to eat roti prata and so I told him we would call Popo and check if she can buy some home.

Even though he was watching Shrek on the computer and totally engrossed in the movie, he still remembered and shouted to me across the room, "Mummy, I thought you were going to ask Popo to buy prata?"

So I called my mum but alas, she was already on the bus home so I told Ace that Popo cannot buy the prata for him.. and then he made a fuss and I thought I would go to the market to buy for him later and told him I walk and buy for him later.. and after 10 min of his Shrek, he asked me, "I thought you want to walk out to buy prata for me?"

And my grandma said the prata shops around the area are probably closed by then so i told Ace that the prata man was probably asleep already... and he started to cry... because he wanted to eat prata... so I told him tommorrow we ask gong gong to buy when the prata man is awake...

Early this morning, he asked me, "I thought you wanted to ask gong gong to buy prata" Alas, gong gong is already back from the marketing.. so later, when i go out, I guess i better buy the prata for him.. just so I can keep my promise...

So why does he love prata so much now? My only clue is this.. he asked me why I liked to eat prata with daddy last time.. so I think he misses the times where me and Max would bring him to zizai to eat prata... probably, the prata craving is really a way he expresses how much he misses max...

Nevermind, Ace, we are going to see Daddy soon! VERY VERY SOON!

Previous Post: Ace Made A Story Book

No comments: