Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Win Win Situations



What is a win win situation?

According to Ace Dictionary.. it means that when mummy has a competition to see who can finish the liang teh (chinese one this time) faster, if he wins, he plays toys with mummy, if mummy wins, mummy has to play mahjong with him.."But only play for fun type of mahjong.." he repeatedly assures mummy...

Or, alternatively, it is when we play scissors paper stone and the following rules apply...

Ace: If I win, you buy transformer for me...
Mummy: If you win, I give you a hug lah.. we win things not related to money lah...
Ace: No lah, if you win, I buy you a Superman pants.
Mummy: But I don't need superman pants. I have alot of pants..
Ace: (thinks for 5 seconds).. you only got two nice bags right? If you win, I buy you a bag lah...
Mummy: Erm.... (really tempted... amused and touched that he noticed)
Ace: How about I buy you a really sexy bag?
Mummy: Why cannot give me a big big kiss?
Ace: Okie lah, I buy you a Hello Kitty Towel! How about that? Set!? Set ok?
Mummy: (seeing that he tried so hard) Okie lah okie lah...


And we played scissors paper stone and I won..."Ok, where is my hello kitty towel?" I teased Ace...

"You wait, I go get it from the cupboard for you.." and he ran to the cupboard and took out the towel that he brought to school.

Hilarious!

Previous Post: Police And Thief!

No comments: