Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You Ace


In the past month, Ace has been great company for me.. doing silly things and making me smile when I am down and keeping me company when I am feeling lonely....

For example, when i was telling him about the places that Daddy has travelled to, he would find names like Aman really funny and spend like half an hour laughing over it and his laugh is indeed infectious made me happy too....

So the other day, I told him, "Ace, thank you for your company, for making me laugh and for all your love..." Somehow, I think he understood my gratitude.. without me saying anything, he smiled and hugged me for a long time after that....

The next two days, he was in a very happy mood and actually stopped checking on me and asking me when i am coming home when i am out at night. hahahahaha:)

Previous Post: 3 Cai 1 Tang 2

No comments: