Friday, May 14, 2010

Otah Bread




When Max was travelling, I was happily baking bread with Ace.. so max requested that I also made some bread for him when he came back.. so when Max was back, I kept my promise and baked him some Otah bread....

I baked one batch for him, one batch for mother's day and one batch for a gathering at Mag's place... (each batch can only make 6) so that Karen ganma can try too.. cos she has always been baking and cooking for me.....

I had Ace help me combine the flour and the other materials... and got him to help knead it.. but it was a little bit difficult for him to roll the dough into a long stick so that he can wrap it around the otah... in the end, there was flour and dough all over my kitchen cos he was using it like a playdoh! Hahahaaha...

Anyway, feedback was good! I shall bake more if I can find the vegeterian otah again...:) Yes, LM, Veron... will keep your shares in mind:) Hahahaha....

Previous Post: Happy Mothers' Day

No comments: