Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ace Loves Curry!





We have always been telling Ace that he cannot eat this or that because it is spicy...

And because Max is a curry lover, he always asks Ace when he can start to eat curry together with us.. and Ace will declare, "I will eat chilli and curry when I am six years old! Really!"


But apparently, it is not easy to get Ace to eat the curry becuase his tongue is really very sensitive... something tat is only slightly peppery or spicy to us... such that we dun really notice it, if Ace took a bite of it, he will be shouting for water and complaining about how spicy it is...


The other day, my parents bought some vegeterian yong tau hu and my dad decided to cook it in curry and so, Ace had only two dishes that he can eat for lunch...


He complained about why he only had so little variety of food and so my mum and my sis encouraged him to try the curry... "It is not spicy at all..." my mum said..

I dunno wat came over him... he started off with trying one piece of the tau pok.. eventually he started to eat more and even wanted to pour the curry into his plate onto his rice!


"Good!" he declared...


Hahahaha.. But according to Ah Yee, even though the curry is not spicy, if you took alot of it, ur tongue will still eventually have the burning sensation.. but yet, Ace did not ask for water or complain...

So I really thought he liked it..

Alas come night time, when I asked him if he wanted any curry to go with his rice, he shook his head vehemently.. hahahahaha. Probably it was still too spicy for him...

Well, at least he tried:)

Previous Post: Sharing With Gong Gong

No comments: