Friday, January 07, 2011

Letters To Daddy

You know we always read about those letters from the father to son that touches you as the father talks about their expectations and their love for their son...

I think that letters from sons to fathers that talk about the same thing are equally touching.. especially if the little boy in the situation is a 5 year old SNAG ;)

Ace somewhat understands that when I am on the internet, I can email or msn or FB max in messages that he will be able to read. So when he saw me on FB the other day, he said he wanted to write daddy a message:

I miss you daddy. Some days I cry.. I cry in the airplane. You are my dear daddy.

Can u faster faster faster come back?

I dunno wat are u doing. Can u please come back many times? Can u pls dun go back to Dubai?

I really love u...I really really want to hug you..

I never ever see you but actually I want to see u...

Pls please! Don't go back to Dubai. I love you many times, daddy. I wish you can come back to Singapore.

And then a few days later, he asked me if he can emailed his daddy and so he dictated while I typed...

Dear daddy,

I love you, daddy.

Are you buying iPhone?

I really need you because you are my bestest daddy.

I know you are sad, I also sad. How can u leave me alone in Singapore? Why did you leave me in Singapore? Why? Why? I am more sadder than you.

I love you, daddy, you are my super hero. I love you because I love you. Soon, I can see you. Can you don't leave me alone in Singapore? If you leave me I can't see you.

I wish tat you can come back to Singapore very much instead of doing your work. I wish that you can find a better place to work.

I love you because you are my best daddy.

Love, Ace

So sweet right? ;)

Previous Post: I Love It When You Talk To Me Soft Soft

1 comment:

LM said...

max must be tearing when he read this!!hhaha..so sweet of Ace!