Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Woo Hoo!

I have this thing about good movies...

I watch them ONCE.. and I never watch them again... because I want them to remain that beautiful forever in my mind. In my life, there were a few movies that I decided i would never watch again like Titanic, Moulin Rouge...

But when I was in Dubai, I had to break this self promise to myself when Ace and Max saw Titanic on tv and decided to watch it..

However by the time we started watching, the movie was halfway there already and people started sinking very soon... And as the ship slowly sinked (one side down first), there were people dropping into the sea and sliding down to the sinking end all the time..

Maybe because of his recent experience with the Desert Safari, when he saw all those people sliding down, instead of tearing or feeling sad.. my son went, "Woo hoo! Weeeeeee!" and then he laughed...

"Wah, Ace ah.. so many people are dying in the show.. when people watch this show at this part, they will start to cry one.. only you go wheeeee and laugh.."I told him..

"Haiya, but this is tv show mah, it is fake one mah.. these people never really die mah... see, so fun to slide down.. wheeeeeeeee..." he replied and continued laughing...

How unromantic but true as well.. SIGH.. there goes my beautiful memory of Titanic being the best movie ever!

Previous Post: Can I Hold Your Hand

No comments: