Monday, January 24, 2011

Ace Makes Jewellery For Me

After we came back from Dubai, Ace already played with all his toys once through... so leh, he is starting to chant his "I dunno what to play" mantra again...

To get rid if his boredom, my mum took out some beads and asked him to string them together...
When i came home from a meeting later, Ace ran up to me and told me he made something for me...

And this is the necklace that he made for me....


Here is a bracelet that he made for me....





When I saw this, I told him that this is too small for my hand but he said that it is not meant for my hand. "This is small because it is for you to bring overseas when you go to another country.. so that it can keep you safe... and you can see and think of me..."

Hahaha.. not bad.. PEARL ping an fu:)
Previous Post: I Know These Words

No comments: