Sunday, January 02, 2011

Home Sweet Home

That is picture of our family portrait tat Ace drew before we slept...

It was tough to sleep early but we still managed to wake up at 4.30am in the morning.. When we reached the airport.. there was a super duper long queue.. and we also karang kaboh for a while because we were more than 10kg in excess weight... hahahaha....

Before we went in, I felt really sad about leaving Max and started tearing... and then my son laughed at me and said, "Mummy mummy cry baby! Crybaby!"

Because it was so painful for me.. I just walked into the gate without saying goodbye to Max... thank goodness we will be meeting each other in another four weeks time..

We went in early but Ace said he didnt want to go walk around.. so we found a corner near our boarding gate and there is only one chair left available and so we sat down and shared the chair and we played "Guess what i am thinking about.." games with each other...

Finally on the plane.. this time round, they gave Ace a puppet, some colouring pencils and a activity book.. i din get any on the flight there.. i should have asked for it since we already paid money...

Taking off.. GOODBYE DUBAI...

That is how Dubai looks like up in the air.. just brown sand...


Then Ace started to cry when the plane took off and flew furthur down. He cried and said things that you hear right out of those soap operas...


His 15-20 minute monologue while crying went something like this:
I don't want to leave Dubai. I don't want to leave daddy... I want to stay in dubai to be with daddy... why, why why..... why do we have to leave dubai.... (cries and sobs uncontrollably for 2 minutes), I want to be with daddy... why daddy cannot go back to singapore.. I cannot see daddy, i want to see daddy... why daddy cannot come singapore.. why daddy dun want to be with me... why why why why.... why is it like that.. why.... (sobs another 5 minutes.... stops for like 30 seconds and starts again...) DADDY!!!! DAADDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it goes on again...



Come to think of it, his crying face looks exactly the same as it was when he cried when he was a baby lor...


I suspect these might be the desserts we visited.. check out the golden sand.. ah.. I miss the desert already!


Thank god they started serving food.. and so Ace stopped crying.. he said he will continue after he finished his meal.. but I just kept talking to him about who we would meet and what we could do in Singapore and he was so tired he fell asleep and forgot about crying.. hahahaha


Beautiful landscape and clouds...

Well, Ace watched The Simpsons till he was really tired and zonked out...

I watched The Last Mao Dancer (I think Max will like this movie) and Eat, Pray Love... took picture of this man crying cos I think he looks a little light Max and thought that might be how he is looking now.. probably secretly crying in the car or in office.. hahahahahaa...

From the desert, when we moved into Colombo, we started seeing a different sort of scenery...

Would you like to sleep on a bed of clouds? I think tat looks comfy, dun you?:P

View of the land and the sea....

Ace asked me to take photo cos he says this cloud is special... "It can stand up.." And tat is Ace's fav salad cos it is time to eat AGAIN!

Ace watching tv AGAIN... now watching Megamind...


Eventually he still wanted to watch the simpsons...

Singapore from the sky.. singapore, here we come!

I think I took this picture cos I saw the ferris wheel but i cant figure out where it is now.. hahahaha

Anyway, we got home safe and sound...

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 37: The Last Dinner In Dubai...

No comments: