Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ace Gets His Own Email


Some time back, out of the blue, my son asked if we could help him start an email account and a facebook account so that he gets email and facebook at the same time....

Max promptly agreed and when he was free, he started out creating an account.. I couldnt believe it but the login name "acechua" was already taken and so we had to do some sort of variation of it... Being really showy, the boys brainstormed and came up with a flashy nick of some sorts like "acechua rocks" wah piangz....

Anyway, and so, upon getting his email, Ace sent me an emai (above.. screen captured from my iphone) l..

When our frens visited us... he put his email on little pieces of paper and gave out his namecard:) wahahahaha... And my very nice friends actually bothered to email him the very next day and Ace was so excited to receive emails from his friends...

Anyway, the first time he replied, I will read to him and help him type out his emails as he dictated... so he went ahead and dictated really long emails tat included stories and songs...

Then his dad sent him an email asking him why he did not type by himself and so the next time, he wanted to type by himself and I left him to it.. end up he only gave short replies to the email like"Ha ha.." or "Good"... wahahahahahah..

I told Max it is better tat I reply for Ace so we can monitor his emails and what he says.... so we are back to me typing for him again... BUT tat translates to extra work for me.. so I told ace he can only check his email on weekends and not on weekdays... so he checks his email like once a week....

Thankfully, Max hasnt started a Facebook for him yet because of not, that means even MORE work for me... hahahahaha....

Anyway, if you want to email Ace.. pls pm me on my email or my FB and I will send you his email address..:) Note though that he only reads email ONCE A WEEK so please dun expect instant replies.. even though you can most certainly expect his replies to either be hilarious or nonsensical.. wahahahahaha...

Previous post: Hot Air Balloon Show

No comments: