Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Look Like Sand!



My little Fashionista has strong sense of fashion and what he likes to wear lor.. since birth, he would SMILE at the clothes that he likes to wear and now tat he is older and more vocal... he simply decides what he wants to wear and it is not easy to get him to change his mind about what he wants to wear...

The other day, I asked him if he would like to wear this long sleeve shirt that his dad bought for him. He only wore it once and it is really nice and getting too small for him if he does not wear it soon...

As it was cold, I also asked him to wear his long pants and since the others were in the washer, he only has this pair of sand coloured ones left. And as the shirt was also sand coloured... he declined.. explaining, "I don't like the top and bottom to be same colour.. I like top and bottom different colour.."

But I cajoled him to just try it on and so just to entertain me, he did...

But the moment he put on the shirt, he exclaimed to me disgustedly, "See, now I look like sand!"

As I did not expect this outburst, I laughed till there were tears in my eyes..

And then I asked him to pose for a photo for me so that I can blog about it and he gamely posed.. with a disgusted expression too.. I din ask him to do tat.. he did it himself.. wahahaha..

Anyway, a few weeks later, I was just telling Max about this incident and he said, "Yeah, I also dun like the top and bottom to be the same colour.." Ah.. so that is where Ace inherited this quirk from... wahahahaha:)

Previous Post: Ace Gets His Own Email

No comments: