Sunday, December 11, 2011

Presents From Singapore

The one good thing about being away from Max and having me be so jealous tat he can go back to Singapore FOR FREE is this.. tat he brought tat so many presents and love for me!

First there are all the food packs from mummy and daddy dearest... just looking at the food packs filled my heart with so much love I feel like my "happiness bottle" is filled up a little more to tahan me till I can go back to Singapore again:)

As it was National Day in the UAE, Ace had a celebration where he had to wear like a national costume. As Singapore does not really have a national costume, I asked Max to buy some chinese style top tat we can recycle for Chinese New Year.. haha


And along with him, he also brought back lots of presents for himself, for me, for Ace.. mostly for Ace.. haha

I received a shopping bag tat can be rolled up into a slower.. swee boh?:) Tat is from Ganma Seokling.. so sweet of her.. never just buy Ace pressie but me and Max get a share too:)

Hehehe.. this is for Max.. cos guess who is his guardian angel??:P

And SL bought me a pink hello kitty handphone cover and my sis bought me a blue one from Shanghai and so, now my iphone has three DRESSES:) hahahaha...



Ace also got a policecar piggy bank that lights up and has screaming sirens when you put coins in...


He also received a Nerf Gun from Tiffany, Melvin and Germaine...

Anyway, it was just a super happy day and to top tat, my biggest present is that Max came home lor:) Even though I had fun without him.. I missed having him around..

And to top it off, I got to speak to my sisters via skype as they lunched together... it made me feel as if I was really having lunch with them:) we even took some photos "together" :P wahahaha!
I so miss hanging out with my sisters man....

Previous Post: Arabic 101

No comments: