Saturday, April 06, 2013

Chinese No Good

I know hor, having studied Chinese as a first language, that my Chinese is better than Max's lah... But I never thought his cheena is so bad lor!:)

The other day, we were outside and the very bored Max was scrolling through his FB. He came across something and he said to Ace.. "Nah, read this.. read this. and remember this!"


I read together with Ace and then started to laugh at Max!

I don't know hor whether hor.. is his teng lang boh ho... or hor is he never read through and he just saw the words "孝顺是..." (Fillial Piety is..) and decided that Ace needs to read it because it is about how he should be fillial to his parents.

You see... translated to English, the message in the pictures means something like "Filial Piety is never forgetting your parent's repeated reminders for you to come home .. Filial Piety is when the old one is lonely, the children are around to keep them company..."

Hahahaha.. I told Max that he of all people shouldnt be showing Ace this since we are not beside our parents long term and cannot do  at least the second one...

Funny to me also because this man who insisted that it doesnt matter to him where in the world he stays as long as his wife and son are with him.. and this man who looks forward to staying long term in Dubai away from his original family because life in Dubai is more relaxing than in SG.... thinks this is important...

I guess, like a tough shell coconut, this softie inside DOES really care lor:) .. despite the fact that he is always trying to act cool:) wahahahhaahahahahah...

I wonder though, how it will be like for me and Max if Ace grew up and decided he wanted to work or stay overseas...

Previous Post: Trash Packs In A Trash Bag

No comments: