Monday, April 08, 2013

Packing Up

School holidays again..It is usually the time I ask Ace to pack his toys, his book shelf and clothes drawers because it is likely to be in a BIG MESS after a few months of stuffing things here and there
:)

But my son never fails to ENTERTAIN himself on top of all the CHORES:)

Here he is.. "donating" all his clothes that are too small to his SOFT TOYS.. yes you heard me right...


HE dressed all of them up and displayed them on his bed... hahahaha





On a different occasion, I asked him to please pack his toy drawer.. he started packing from 2pm in the afternoon. By 8pm.. it was still not done because while packing, he "met up" with all the toys he has not seen in a long while and will take EVERYTHING OUT.. play with it for a while before packing them into the box!

As I was working from home, I did not have much time to supervise him... so I think this time the packing FAIL because still so messy! hahaha





And then whenever I asked him to pack things, he will wear his goggles because "I don't want the dust to get into my eyes..." wat sort of cukoo logic is that man... Desite them, he is just running around and making funny faces with his goggles on...

Sigh...

But well, got pack a little is better than never pack:)

Previous Post: This Is Just A Movie

No comments: