Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Xiao Xiong Qing Ke

I was going through some chinese homework with Ace and I came across the phrase "
请客"

That sort of reminded me of this children's musical my mum bought for me in a tape called
小熊请客. I loved it so much as a kid and listened to it so many times and so I told Ace I will go search for it on youtube.. and to my surprise, I found the exact sound clip I was listening to!


Listened to it together with Ace and it brought back so many happy memories of me and my mum..

But my son is dam jia lat.. at the point when a new animal came in and the animal said "Wang wang wang.. wang wang wang.."

I asked him to guess what animal it is..

HE GUESSED A FROG!

Wah lau eh, frog got wang wang wang one meh????

Answer is OBVIOUSLY a dog mah!

Tsk tsk tsk..  this boy is really jia lat...

Previous Post: Packing Up

No comments: