Sunday, October 05, 2014

King Of Karaoke

 We are so happy we are back in time to celebrate our Lions Club's 19th anniversary:)

When we told Ace that we were going for the dinner, he asked if he could come along as well and so we asked if it was convenient and since they said ok ,we brought Ace along..

 He was useful.. cos can help to take photos:) wahahaha




 The room that we booked came with a karaoke system.

Initially, Ace came to me and told me he wanted to sing song. I told him he can go choose whatever song he wanted to sing.

And he said, "But I am embarrassed.."

"Then you dun sing lor.." I told him.

But maybe the gathering that is filled with adults is a tad boring for him.. so in the end, he finally went to fiddle with the machine to sing.

And then people started clapping for him.. and he really got into his element and even started DANCING! Wahahahahaaha...

Here is his Karaoke "performance".





I asked Ace afterward if he will like to go karaoke with me in future and he said "YES!" Wahahahaha.. now that he has some songs to sing, maybe not so boring.. but leh, I usually sing chinese songs at karaoke ;) wonder my love for chinese songs will rub off him a little if we karaoke together:)

Now he is asking me if we can buy a karaoke system to sing at home:) hahaha..

Previous Post: World War 3

No comments: