Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sort Of Hot Date At Demand And Supply

It has been a long, long while since me and Max had some alone time..

The other day, since I was out running errands and Ace was at popo house.. Max said we will just go our for part tor time that I was requesting for..

Max asked me to meet him at the Esplanade.. so I took a bus there and sat around and waited for him...

Singapore is so very beautiful :) I am really glad we are back home despite the fact that I feel rather overwhelmed cos I now have alot more things to do and think about:)


Since nothing to do.. take photo of myself:) wahahahah...

When Max finally arrived, he said he is going to bring me to this new place he discovered. He saw it the other day when meeting his boss and it looked interesting because it had a swing and all that.

The place is called Demand & Supply.

I must say when we walked in.. I was feeling a tad excited. Partially because this was our date in quite a long while and partially because this place looked like it had a HUGE potential to be truly enjoyable.

Alas, we were both very wrong.

First we sat down and ordered some wine...

Wine came, no glasses. Then glasses came.. we asked to chill the wine a little bit more as it is not cold enough and waitress in charge of our table says OK and nothing happened for the next 10 minutes till I highlighted the issue to yet another waiter (I think is the captain).. who got it settled IMMEDIATELY for us.

Then it was a long, ardous wait for our food. We were hungry and waited and waited and waited and waited... but no food came... the people who came later than us had their food served but our food wouldn't come..

I suspected that they forgot us!

So we asked the waitress in charge of our table why our food was not here...

"They are preparing.." she told us..

"But other people who arrived later than us and ordered later than us already have their food served..." I told her..

And then, I will expect for the price I pay and the amount of service charge I paid, that she said she is really sorry and that she will check and she will quickly check and tell us what is wrong with our food. If they forgot, apologize and maybe give us free ice cream.. hahaha :)

BUT.. she just had the "oh my god.. i dunno what to say.. I think i fucked up big time" look on her face and then she RAN OFF!

I think she is a newbie lah. I am been at the forefront serving customers before and I understand it may sometimes be overwhelming for a newbie.. but please lah.. Demand and Supply please train your people properly before you put them on the floor lah.


If that were all that was wrong with the night, I would have been happy to just think I was unlucky to get a green bird waitress.

But leh, the food was also nothing to shout about..

Ordered some truffle pizza and it tasted bland.. I skipped lunch that day and was really hungry. For a hungry to say something doesnt taste good.. well, I guess you know how good it is..


Truffle fries took forever to come and when they did come, nothing much to shout about also.. I have had better at half the cost:)

So the hot date became only sort of hot.. thank god for great company:) hahahhaa ;)

Anyway, I am looking forward to having another date in the near future.. BUT NOT AT THIS PLACE for sure!:) wahahaha..

Ace called me to ask me if I was going home. I told him I having dinner with daddy as he owes me a birthday treat. I was all ready for Ace to kick a big fuss but he went, "Ok.." , hung up the phone and went back to doing whatever he was doing.. hahaha..

Previous Post: One Good Turn Deserves Another

No comments: