Monday, August 22, 2005

Aw... So Sweet...

Ace did a very very very sweet thing that caused me to melt yesterday.

He was asleep in the living room on his favourite blue bouncer and I was happily typing out an email to tell the whole world that we will be owning our own cafe and spa soon (Dream come true man!).

Then suddenly, he cried...

Being the good mummy I was, I ran out to the living room to ask him what was wrong.

He still cried.

So I picked him up and carried him.

"What is it, darling?" I asked him as I carried him close to me.

Miracles of miracles. He stopped crying the moment i carried him!

And then he opened his eyes very big and kept staring into my eyes....

After he stared at me for 30 seconds, he let out a "hmm..." sound and then moved his head close to my breast and just looked blissful that he was being cuddled and protected by mummy.

My god! I almost melted when he did that!

I mean, usually I am the one who puts his head close to my breast. He finally has a strong enough neck (he can sit upright now with little support) to manouvere it to anywhere he wants it to be. And he chose to move his head right next to my breast!

And that blissful expression can melt any heart. All my theories and talk of tough love just suddenly evaporated from my mind...

Argh! Die liao. If he used this tactic on me again, I sure will give in to anything he want.

How?????

1 comment:

<*ANGEL*> said...

dun worry.. when things are ready will let you know ;)