Monday, August 22, 2005

You Van, Then I Lorry!

These two days, got one kukunaden keep calling me on my mobile and ask for Lawrence.

I do not understand why some people just can’t seem to get it into their thick skull that a wrong number called is a wrong number called. That’s that and nothing more!

On Friday, Mr Kuku called and asked for Lawrence. When I told him he got the wrong number, he said sorry and hung up.

And then, on Saturday, early morning at 6.10am, right after I finished feeding Ace, my phone rang. “Who could it be ?” I thought to myself. Just as I was about to pick it up, it stopped ringing.

One minute later, it rang again and I picked it up.

Me: Hello.. (sleepy..)

Kuku: Hello, is Lawrence there?

Me: You got the wrong number. Who are you? ( wanted to make sure is not my friend dialing the wrong number on his phone before I let out my x, y, z..)

Kuku: I am Van. Give me lawrence’s number leh…

Me: What Lawrence? I dun even know you!

Kuku: Give me lawrence’s number leh. Dun like that leh.

Me: How to give? I dun know Lawrence and I dun even know you!

Kuku: Oh! (hangs up)

(5 minutes later…. The phone rings. This time it is an unlisted number)

Me: Hello..

KK: Lawrence please.

Me: I told you that you got the wrong number. Can you stop calling this number?

KK: Give me Lawrence’s number leh. It is very urgent and very important.

Me: I already told you I don’t know Lawrence. (actually I do know a few lawrences but I think they are too smart to mix with a silly kuku like this one)

KK: Are you Lawrence’s sister? Can give me Lawrence’s number?

Me: Uncle, I already told you you got the wrong number. Please hor, next time want to call wrong number, dun do so at 6am in the morning hor!

KK; Oh! Sorry sorry.. (hangs up)

I dam DL when I put down the phone. I told myself. If he calls again, I am going to tell him. “Van right? Well, no Lawrence, Lorry you want or not?”

Fast forward to 11am in the morning. Kuku Man calls again. This time using a different phone number and ask another person to call.

Me: Hello

KK Friend: Lawrence please

Me: What number did you call?

KK Fren: 97744.. erm, I dunno lah. Is Lawrence there?

Me: I already said wrong number and no such person! (Dam DL lor.. dun even bloody know wat number he call and ask for Lawrence again.) Stop calling this number!

KK Friend: Sorry sorry.. (hangs up)

*&#^$#^%(*RY)E&_(EW! Why are some people just so DENSE!!!???

Finally, at 1 plus, Kuku Van call me again using the original number. By then, hubby is awake and just beside me. I saw the number and complain to hubby. He says he will take the call.

Good. My hubby got deep, sexy.. but very fierce voice…

He then scolded Kuku Van, “Why you keep calling the wrong number? Do you know that you woke up my baby last night? There is no Lawrence and you got the wrong number. If you call this number again, I will call the police…”

Like a true officer he was, hubby did not let it stop there…

“Did you hear what I say?”

“Do you understand me?”

“Do you understand me or not?”

Finally, when Kuku agreed, hubby hang up.

The result?

PEACE all the way until now ;)

5 comments:

Clatzz said...

wah lau eh... the person cock sial...

<*ANGEL*> said...

yeah lah.. never seen a more stupid person

<*ANGEL*> said...

ah siao is an understatement man! he dare call again i sure will call police ah

Clatzz said...

i think the lawrence guy must have borrowed alot of $$ from kuku van and gave him a wrong contact number which sway sway is urs...

hhahahaha

<*ANGEL*> said...

yeah lah.. and then ask me if i am lawrence sister.. even if i am i also not so boh liao rite?

clari: I got lie to your fren you not around when they call you meh?

Right?????!!