Saturday, August 06, 2005

Massive POOP

Warning: The below may contain graphical descriptions and graphics of POOP and STOOLS. May make you feel uncomfortable. Do not continue if you faint when you see sai!

So how did I end up with the kor mia of having to breast feed so often in the night?

Basically, my son was in a bad mood.

There was one afternoon where I thought he seemed to not be having enough milk.. so I fed him formula to make sure he is full. He slept for the next 5 hours and I wanted to run to the computer and write a LOOOOOOOOOONG article about the wonders of formula…

I am glad I didn’t.

Cos after that.. my son stopped shitting for 3 days. I am told that is the norm for babies who start on formula.

Norm? Cannot shit is the norm? Wah lau.. you use toilet 3 days, just use some water to splash and dun flush or wash toilet bowl can or not?

You know when you cant shit for 3 days, it is a dam disgusting feeling even for adults. Your stomach is bloated and then you have to kek sai and use a lot of strength.. and you feel dam frustrated when nothing comes out… somehow your mood becomes very bad and you feel very pek chek..eat also feel dam sian…

How do I know? Basically, I used to suffer from constipation too. Would shit once in every 2-3 days and it is usually hard and difficult to force out. Like goat shit you know..

That.. until I took something called FIBRE PLUS.

I LOVE FIBRE PLUS! This one must spend time embillishing on its benefits one!

I must say tat FP helped to make going to toilet a very enjoyable experience. I kid you not! Unless you tried it before, you have no idea wat sense of achievement I have when I can shit within 3 seconds and it is so smooth that you wipe ass also cannot find anything on the toilet paper. It is the reason why I had a constipation-free pregnancy.

Anywayz, back to my constipated son.

I am glad to announce tat he has since decided to poop all 3 days supply of shit at one go.

I look at his diaper and feel a sense of achievement that I helped him remove all the sai inside his body:)

Now that his tummy is smaller and his digestive system is not congested, he is once and again a happy, healthy baby. :)

PS: You can order FIBRE PLUS FROM ME: $45 for 30 sachets.
Email:
angelpeng@richnyang.com.
Bulk orders of 3 packs will get $10 discount.

No comments: