Thursday, August 25, 2005

New Hair Do!

Went to do my hair finally.

I am tai tai leh. Cannot have bird nest for hair.

So after bearing with bird nest hair for like 2 months, I finally got a chance to go and do my hair because hubby is on half day today and has offered to take care of baby Ace for the afternoon.

After feeding Ace and putting him to sleep, I proceeded to have my hair done.

Just 1 hour in the salon and hubby smsed me:

”Your good son gave me shit today.. so big pile, kenna pants, bath again…”

After reading like 6 magazines (hair perming is a VERY long procedure), I got really bored and so I smsed hubby:

“Wat’s our son doing now? How does it feel to be mum 4 one day? Still envy me (hubby always says it is unfair that I get all the fun of taking care of and playing with Ace) or not? Haha…”

His reply:
”Wah lau eh.. hectic an! But at least you could just take off clothes and feed. No need to warm milk.fed him twice already. Still dun sleep. :("

Now daddy knows that it is not easy being a mummy.

PS:
But that being said, I must say that Max is a GREAT husband. He never takes me for granted and really tries to help out whenever he can. He wakes up early to bath baby during weekends so that I can sleep longer, he plans surprises for me and he massages my hands when they are painful.. the list goes on..

Anywayz, mummy is now funky mummy with funky hairstyle!

Alas, yesterday, in bid to buy some cheap clothes that can fit me now and fit me later, I went into WANKO (yes, tat aunty brand) and bought 3 knitted tops. (get 3 piece and enjoy 70% off)

Because they are on sale and knitted.. so trying allowed. But I see the salesgirl wear like very nice leh.. so I bought tat particular design.

Alas, when I went home and try, the design looked quite different on my very aunty figure. It looks well.. AUNTY lah.. wat do you expect from WANKO!!??

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that it is just because I tried it with three quarter pants. With jeans should look different right?;)

1 comment:

<*ANGEL*> said...

thanks ;)