Thursday, August 18, 2005

I Am NOT Afraid To Grow OLD! :)

I just finished reading Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire.

I found the book unexpectedly when I brought Ace to the library to borrow books for him. In the end, I decided I should borrow ONE BOOK for myself as it is really very boring to have nothing to do while I feed.

I mean, if you look at the pic, you would know that going to the library was no mean feat. I guess I should reward myself a little huh? ;)

Gosh, I have forgotten how exciting Harry Potter is!

I missed The Goblet of Fire and kind of didnt follow up on the series after that. I shall try to follow up on what happened while everything is still fresh in my mind...

After reading Harry Potter, I decided that I am not afraid to grow old at all because after I read the story, I have decided that my favourite idol in the Harry Potter series is Professor Dumbledore! He is so bloody cool!

The things he do and the way he handles things are that of a great leader and I aspire to be a great leader like him. I admire his wisdom, his wit, his kindness and integrity... I like the way he treats Harry and the way he develops people around him into bigger talents than they already are and I hope I can do the same not just for Ace, but also for the many assocs I have around me...

I think the reason why he has such great wisdom is because he is many moons old... all his experiences gave him his wisdom.. his white beard is so long.. must be at least a hundred hears old rite??

So I am not afraid to grow old! Hahaha.. I want to have wisdom like he does and be a great leader like he is. But of cos, the only difference is that I have my HUNZA products and while I grow old gracefully and have loads of wisdom, I wun have white BEARD or long white hair.. rather, I will look exactly the same 10 years later as I look now.

Ai say, steady man..

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

now already book 6 already lah u still reading book 4...

outdated sial, u...